Film, Books, Art, Politics, Culture & Shaz!


There's more at
www.shazbennett.com
Or follow me on Twitter or Tumblr.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Battlestar and BSGLT's


We don't have cable so, after I was fully one hundred percent addicted to "Battlestar Gallactica" (I watched all 4.5 seasons and special features and webisodes in 2 months), last night I knew just where to go to watch the new episode.

I ran over to Lane and Susan's who made us delicious BSGLT's for this auspicious occasion.

What is a BSGLT you might ask? You can read about it here highlighted on Tastespotting.com

I need this toaster, the bad part about watching TV in "real time" is waiting every week!!! Oh well, it's a small price to pay for the beloved spaceship in search of a home. Lane and Susan, you know we'll be over every Friday night right?
So say we all.

No comments: