Film, Books, Art, Politics, Culture & Shaz!


There's more at
www.shazbennett.com
Or follow me on Twitter or Tumblr.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Albert Hoffman - Father of LSD Died at 102

"I believe that if people would learn to use LSD's vision-inducing capability more wisely, under suitable conditions, in medical practice and in conjunction with meditation, then in the future this problem child could become a wonderchild." -- Albert Hofmann (1906-2008)

I used to be a bit obsessed with LSD when I was in college, I read hundreds of books and studied the molecular makeup and had a few personal fact finding missions. Then I got into meditation thanks to David Lynch and Yogi Bhjan, still what an extraordinary man Albert Hofmann, he started a revolution. I used to want to start a movement, the Shaz movement of the late 20th century. It's not too late. The elements of my revolution/movement are still a little unclear but I'm still up for it! RIP Albert Hofmann.

I love this photo for so many reasons!

No comments: