Film, Books, Art, Politics, Culture & Shaz!


There's more at
www.shazbennett.com
Or follow me on Twitter or Tumblr.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

David Lynch & bOby Weave!

We went to a party in Eagle Rock last night and watched five short
pieces of "The Interview Project" for DavidLynch.com

I can't wait to see more! It's really cool short moving interviews from
around the country. Beautiful images... one of the gents involved had a
film I programmed a few years back! I look forward to see more. This is
so much more than your typical reality TV. It kind of reminded me of
Louis Malles' documentary about Americana.

While there I got to snap off a photo of two of my favorite men in the
world. If my dad were in this picture, it might be my top three favorite
men. still pretty awesome. Yow!

No comments: