Film, Books, Art, Politics, Culture & Shaz!


There's more at
www.shazbennett.com
Or follow me on Twitter or Tumblr.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Banksy Hybrid Doc World premieres at Sundance



The rumors are indeed true. Banksy's first film will premiere at the Sundance Film Festival.

John Cooper, Director of the Sundance Film Festival, describes it this way, “Exit Through the Gift Shop is one of those films that comes along once in a great while, a warped hybrid of reality and self -induced fiction while at the same time a totally entertaining experience. The story is so bizarre I began to question if it could even be real... but in the end I didn't care. I feel bad I won't be able to shake the filmmaker’s hand and tell him how much I love this film. I think I will shake everyone's hand that day and hope I hit on Banksy somewhere. I love his work in all forms.”

“It’s the story of how one man set out to film the un-filmable,” said Banksy. “And failed.”

I can't wait to see it!

Official Site: http://banksyfilm.com/

No comments: