Film, Books, Art, Politics, Culture & Shaz!


There's more at
www.shazbennett.com
Or follow me on Twitter or Tumblr.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Kris Kristofferson

On our door we have a poster of a Kris Kristofferson album that reminds us as we head out into the world... "Don't let the bastards get you down."

I have loved Kris Kristofferson for years, I loved his outlaw country vibe and I saw "A Star is Born" a million times.

What makes me happy still is how Kris Kristofferson always shows up in films these days as the guy who knows the truth and can help solve the problem, the moral voice of reason in a mad world.

Just the other night I was watching "Fast Food Nation" he's the guy who knows about the plant and what's really going on there.

I find it very comforting!

Don't let the bastards get you down.

No comments: